Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Explain

I know its been bothering you, probably since I started this blog, that my picture isn't centered on my blog page...or is that just me and my type A personality? Although it bothers me, I couldn't figure out how to center it to save my life. You are actually lucky that I was even able to create a blog. So...if you know how to fix it, I would LOVE for you to explain.

1 comment:

  1. Alissa,

    Sorry to be blogstalker and never comment! But I couldnt resist this time. The only thing I've found to work for my photography blog, is to figure out how much space is alloted for the photo, and then make it that size. I use photoshop cs4 for all my editing, but I think you could do it in paint as well. Hope that helps.

    Hally

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker