Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All Things New


our first family picture

A lot has changed here at the Lovett house. It has been such a whirlwind, but I am loving every minute of it. Jeff and I were blessed with a special bundle on July 26th and he could not be more perfect. I am amazed at what an incredible experience child birth and the bond that you form immediately after having your child. I am also amazed at how fast the time goes now. it seems like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital and now he is a month old:( I AM looking forward to watching Cale grow and develop and reach all the fun milestones, I just wish he would slow down a little.
Another thing I am amazed at is how loud a new born cries in the middle of the night. Now I consider myself a hard sleeper, but there is no sleeping through a feeding:)
How about getting ready to leave the house...OH MY WORD! I never knew it would take so much planning to get the two of us out of the house even to run errands! Cale is def. a trooper. He has a mom who finds it hard to sit around and likes to go go go! This being said, Cale's outings include: wedding rehearsal at 4 days old, wedding and reception at 5 days old, first time to church at 6 days old, first airplane ride to San Antonio at 9 days old, daily outings running around town, Quail Springs Mall for 5 hours at 3 weeks old and his first trip to Tahlequah to see Gran and Poppy at almost 5 weeks old:) Let's just say we sleep well at night!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I remember being tired and just wanting to lay around when they were newborns. I was exhausted just thinking about getting a diaper bag ready and the stroller all loaded up! Has he gone to an Arbonne party yet?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! Congrats. He's absolutely precious and you guys are looking so radiant. =) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! You are great getting him out. He will be such a better baby because of it! Im sure him and Annie will be great friends!!

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker