Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wow...

As of midnight last night, I qualified for Regional Vice President with Arbonne. Everything is really still sinking in! I always believed that it would happen but now that it has, all I can do is sit back and thank God for opening such a wonderful opportunity to me. Without Arbonne, I would never be able to stay home everyday with this sweet baby. Without Arbonne, Jeff and I would never have had the time and financial freedom that we have and will continue to have as our family grows. Without Arbonne, I would not be the person that I am today. I love my job( if you can call it that). I love my team that has helped me through this journey. I love my husband who has supported me day in and day out. And most of all I love the life that God has given me and blessed me with. It's time to get to work! I have to finish this thing!!

3 comments:

 Pregnancy Ticker