Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dangerous...

Being cooped up inside for what I feel like has been a week is very dangerous for a girl that loves to rearrange furniture. I have already switched out coffee tables and flipped the cushions on the couch hopping it would make me feel better...it didn't. I even got out my pad of paper and sketched out our living room and thought of several possibilities. I mentioned something to Jeff about it earlier today and I am pretty sure he acted like he didn't hear me. He should actually be proud of me. The girl who has rearranged furniture since age 8. I haven't moved any of our furniture around in like 6 months. I can only go so long. It's like I get stir crazy. I either need to find out what the sex of this baby is so I can put together a nursery or we will have to put our house up for sale...or Jeff could do the easy thing and cave in and help me rearrange. I love starting over. I love moving. I ove moving things around and decorating... and I am needing an outlet for that..HELP!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Come to my house. I need plenty of help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love moving?? Surely, I mis-read that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can always come move all my stuff around :) i cant wait to find out what you're having too!

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker