Wow! I can't believe that this pregnancy is 1/3 over. It has all gone by so fast. I feel like we just found out and were telling family and now we are only a month away from finding out if this sweet little one is a boy or a girl! And I can not WAIT!!! I find it really consuming my thoughts. I honestly do not know how people go their whole pregnancy not finding out!
Now that the first trimester is over, I have found that nausea has subsided and I am actually feeling pretty good! Of course I am still very tired and suffer from the occasional migraine...you can't have everything. My nights are somewhat restless and I am requiring about 12 hours of sleep a night. How is this possible!? That is half of an entire day!
Speaking of sleep...I am off to bed:)
No comments:
Post a Comment