Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Worry?
This morning I had my monthly OB appointment. I was excited to talk to her about the ultrasound that we had done on Monday. Of course, when we first went in, it was the routine weight, pee in a cup, pulse,etc. Dr. Palmer asked if I had questions, asked how I was feeling and so forth. She asked if we found out boy/girl and let her know about the name we have picked out. She then told me that everything looked good with baby but the radiologist was concerned about my level of amniotic fluid. He thought it was too low and wants me to have another ultrasound in 4 weeks. Experienced mommies, did any of you have this problem? I am nervous about it but in a way excited, because I get to see baby again. I welcome your thoughts:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
During my pregnancy, we had lots of perceived, potential, and actual complications... which meant we had ultrasounds ALL THE TIME (a total of 19 to be exact). Because it seemed like there was always something that looked like it might be wrong, I learned to not worry until we knew that something was actually wrong. It is a good sign that they don't want to see you back for 4 weeks... that means that they aren't too worried about it yet, so you shouldn't worry yet either! Hang in there, I know how super scary it is to even think about anything being wrong!
ReplyDeleteI had the opposite problem. It just put me at risk for pre-term labor. I did go into pre-term labor and Brixton was 5 weeks early.. he's fine. It just meant I had LOTS of ultrasounds.. and the cool 3D/4D ones.
ReplyDelete