I have never been so ready for a monday morning. I don't know why this is underlined but I can't fix it. Our appointment was scheduled for 8 am. I anxiously awoke at 6:20, put on a pot of coffee, got ready and was ready to walk out the door at 7:15. On the way to Lakeside, I told Jeff that I wanted to stop and get some orange juice. The dr.'s office had told me to come with a full bladder and I had also heard that drinking orange juice makes the baby move around more. Jeff runs in and comes out with half a gallon...so I have no other choice than to drink straight from the carton. Awesome. He is a sweetie but seriuously?As we drive to our appointment I worry about so many things: did I write down the right day for the appt., what if they can't tell me what the gender is, what if something is wrong with the baby, what if my bladder isn't full enough? As we pull into the parking lot, I can feel the anxiety fill my body. But as soon as I laid down on that bed and she turned on that screen, it all went away. I could not beleive how much our baby had changed since week7. I watched in amazment as it wiggled around and stretched it's legs. She told us that I was measuring about a day ahead of schedule, so I am predicted to have the baby August1. After about 30 minutes of measuring, the tech kindly comments on how full my bladder was and prompts me to go ahead and relieve myself. After I came back, it was the much anticipated event...finding out the sex.The tech commented on how active the baby was, I don't know why I ever that would't be the case, after all, I am carrying my husband's baby. After awhile she finally got him still enough to get still shots of his little parts! That's right, it's a BOY!! Jeff and I could not be more thrilled. I can not believe I already love this baby more than I even knew I could. We have decided to name our little man Cale Braxon Lovett. We are so excited to meet you little guy!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
It's a...!!!
I have never been so ready for a monday morning. I don't know why this is underlined but I can't fix it. Our appointment was scheduled for 8 am. I anxiously awoke at 6:20, put on a pot of coffee, got ready and was ready to walk out the door at 7:15. On the way to Lakeside, I told Jeff that I wanted to stop and get some orange juice. The dr.'s office had told me to come with a full bladder and I had also heard that drinking orange juice makes the baby move around more. Jeff runs in and comes out with half a gallon...so I have no other choice than to drink straight from the carton. Awesome. He is a sweetie but seriuously?As we drive to our appointment I worry about so many things: did I write down the right day for the appt., what if they can't tell me what the gender is, what if something is wrong with the baby, what if my bladder isn't full enough? As we pull into the parking lot, I can feel the anxiety fill my body. But as soon as I laid down on that bed and she turned on that screen, it all went away. I could not beleive how much our baby had changed since week7. I watched in amazment as it wiggled around and stretched it's legs. She told us that I was measuring about a day ahead of schedule, so I am predicted to have the baby August1. After about 30 minutes of measuring, the tech kindly comments on how full my bladder was and prompts me to go ahead and relieve myself. After I came back, it was the much anticipated event...finding out the sex.The tech commented on how active the baby was, I don't know why I ever that would't be the case, after all, I am carrying my husband's baby. After awhile she finally got him still enough to get still shots of his little parts! That's right, it's a BOY!! Jeff and I could not be more thrilled. I can not believe I already love this baby more than I even knew I could. We have decided to name our little man Cale Braxon Lovett. We are so excited to meet you little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the name! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great bold masculine name. Love it!
ReplyDelete