Friday, February 26, 2010

Updates on the Nursery

This is what we have picked out for boy. We would make the bumper pad out of this fabric and use other coordinating solids, such as corduroy, maybe burlap and other textures. LOVE it!
This is what we have picked out for a girl. My mom actually purchased this fabric a few years ago(not with baby in mind) but after I got pregnant she reminded me that she had it. I am OBSESSED with it. We will probably make the bumper pad out of it then use coordinating velvets and chenilles. Too adorable!!(The background color is chocolate brown)


That being said... we find out in 2 days if we will be having a boy or girl! Yay! I can't wait:)



It's here!!! I waited all day long for fed ex to drop it off. I had to put off many errands in fear of the fedex truck pulling up the minute I leave...because that's my luck. It was also my luck that it did not get here until 4:45, but nevertheless, it's here! And Jeff dropped everything right when he walked in the door to put it together. I love that guy. The changing table is cherry wood along with all the other furniture that we have picked out. That being said, mom also called today to tell me they ordered my dream rocker:)!!!!!! and it will be here in 4 weeks, YAY!! We also ordered our crib last week so it will be here in about 6 weeks. I could not be more excited!
( I still can not figure out what order to upload these pictures, I obviously wanted the one where Jeff is putting it together, before the finished product)


2 comments:

  1. I was laughing at your facebook status waiting on the changing table. You make me laugh. And I think the first picture you upload is the last one? I think blogger is stupid like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you've picked out!

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker