Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cozy

The room is actually not square. The wall to the left is straight but the wall to the right has a little cubby in it where we are thinking of putting the rocker.
This is what I would call a very cozy soon-to-be-nursery. We picked this room out because it is very close to our room and I thought it would be a good size. I think it is suppose to be an office although it has only been used as a college guy's room and my christmas storage room ( at different times of course). Yesterday we spend our Saturday moving furniture around the house and since we decided to make the nursery the small room without a closet, we moved an armoire in there to serve the purpose. Until yesterday I thought the room we had decided on was perfect, until the one piece of furniture was moved in...so today I mapped out where all the furniture would go with packing tape to make sure we made the right choice before we put all the furniture together in there. Here is what it looks like( I actually measured out dimensions so the markings are realistic) Is it too small????

2 comments:

  1. i would love to act like i have valuable or viable decorating advice for you, but lets be honest, you're the decorater and i am the one amazed...so i know that if it is this room it will be super adorable and perfect and i will love it, but if you go with a different room, i will undoubtably love it as well. good luck with the decision. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my question would be, do you have lots of storage places in other rooms? Babies have TONS of stuff so it might be beneficial to have an actual closet to throw stuff in to just get it out of the way. But I don't think the room is too small at all!

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker