We bought the crib today!!! Yay! I am so excited about it! We found it at Room To Dream. I never thought I would buy the crib there( not because I don't LOVE everything in there) but because there cribs are rather pricey. BUT we found the one we like and it just so happens that they are discontinuing the model and are having a close out sale on it. YIPEE! It will be here in 6-8 weeks. I am so sad that I didn't take a picture of it. I guess I was too excited. It is a solid cherry wood bed that transitions to a toddler then a full size bed. Less than a week until we find out:)
How exciting! I remember how excited I was when we got our first crib. I made Adam put it together right away, even though the nursery wasn't ready. He put it together in the dining room, and then we realized it was not going to fit through the doorway into the nursery, so he had to take it apart! haha. just a warning....Put the crib together IN the nursery!
ReplyDelete